This seminar is specifically designed to develop an understanding of the basic principles of compensation management. It will leave seminar attendees with knowledge of job evaluation systems, salary survey analysis, salary range development, paying for performance and salary administration. Attendees will also gain an appreciation of the strategic issues which affect compensation policies and procedures.
PHP course prepares experienced PHP programmers for the challenge of passing the PHP certification exam and achieving the status of Kunchams Software Solutions. This is a test preparation and PHP review course – it does not teach PHP. The course will guide you through an in-depth review of all of the 10 major topics areas. Plus, it contains important information about the exam itself and strategies for answering the exam questions. Participants are challenged to test their knowledge with focused quizzes throughout the course.
- Lecture 1Growing Importance of PHP in the field of web development(60m)
- Lecture 2Future growth prospects of PHP(60m)
- Lecture 3How easy or difficult to learn PHP(45m)
- Lecture 4How to plan the career in PHP & MySQL web programming(25m)
- Lecture 5PHP & MySQL career opportunities(45m)
- Lecture 6What is takes to lean and be a professional PHP programmer(25m)
- Lecture 7The immediate job prospects in PHP(60m)